Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hi again!

So, things have been crazy, crazy CRAZY hectic here for me right now. Between, finding an internship, packing up my dorm, coming home, and starting my internship, I just haven't had the time I thought I might for posting. I am getting into the rhythm even though my shift hours keep changing on me...Anyway, fingers crossed in being able to post more frequently again!

I have been in the works on something though, I am working on an item that I want to start actually selling. I am wanting to make some extra money on the side and this is the perfect way to do this! What is it though?


Cupcakes in a jar! 
I am still working out some things so they aren't for order long distance, only local. If you ARE local, I can do 1 for $3 or 2 for $5. I am still planning out some flavors and such (so basically a menu) but as soon as I do, I will post it, and as soon as I can get it to where I can ship them, I will start doing that too but that will take some time to figure out (luckily I have some people to help receive and give feedback on how well it did. 

Fingers crossed!

-MegaCakes
(email- mega_cakez@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment